ZIP 5.26% $2.40 zip co limited..

What is the big news going to be many are asking? Well the...

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    What is the big news going to be many are asking? Well the October end quarterly report will be coming out and with all the advancements and acquisitions the company has made this year and the numbers that will be reported we will be looking good. Many of you are concerned with the daily market instead of the long term. APT is under 1000 dollars, I use both ZIP and APT and have invested in both, the margins increase for ZIP with ZIP MONEY and ZIP BIZ, and it is the only BNPL player that is involved in all these markets. Have a look at how good QFE went in America and here and if we can do equally as good with the connections and acquisitions that we have got this year that would be another positive revenue and profit stream. Maybe call me stupid but in the long run,I think ZIP either will be taken over because they will establish quite a good business machine from one of the bigger players ( AMAZON ) or they will stay true and grow much bigger than APT in my own opinion.

WHY?
    Businesses struggling would want a low-interest loan with better flexibility and low annual fees ( ZIP BIZ )
    Credit cards came with no interest cards yes good work after a century but they are still putting it over the customers with their usage fee 10/20/30 dollars depending of credit approval, I use zip and for my 2K if I use it I pay $6 flat monthly no interest still better over the banks. ( ZIP MONEY )
    The acquisition of QuadPay allows the opportunity to release its business model to a wider world-scale some places that even APT is not involved in. ( ZIP PAY )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
0.120(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $3.114B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.43 $2.25 $56.09M 23.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $2.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 231123 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.