VNL 2.08% 9.4¢ vinyl group ltd

Definitely an interesting few weeks ahead. Buy to sell ratios...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Definitely an interesting few weeks ahead. Buy to sell ratios have been pretty consistent the last week or two. Buyers are definitely being outnumbered by sellers, however those sellers with orders in are not seemingly keen to offload at a discount. A lot of the selling looks like it's been coming from "panic" sellers dumping when they see a drop of a few % in that moment on that day. Still a LOT more sell volume at the original 10c plus area, which gives me confidence that there's not a huge volume increase of selling these last few weeks. The good old "coiled spring" building ready for the announcement of their first (of many) API deals. Of course I could be wrong, and a bad red day on the ASX might just drive the price down sharply as there's not much support on the buy side. All I keep thinking about is that as each day passes on low volume we get every closer to the announcement of first "real revenue". Plus it'll be such a good indication of potential revenue from data share moving forward. Once the first deal has been made it'll be easier to "estimate" future revenue potential. Remember, they said that they expect API deals and data sharing to be around 60% (if I remember correctly from the webinar) of their revenue splits. With only around 15/20% coming from subscriptions.

The next few weeks are the perfect opportunity to get onto the Jaxsta website, "become" a customer and see what they're offering the music world. Research the hell out of the company, the structure, the vision, and keep the 5 year vision in your mind. I truly believe in the future of Jaxsta. Not often you come across a company that can genuinely "disrupt" an entire industry. And it's minnows/unicorns/micro cappers with this competitive advantage that can potentially make the biggest lasting impression. They're building a BIG economic moat right now. If they can balance the finances carefully over the next few years on their path to profitability then there's nothing but blue skies ahead. And yes, you're right on the comment above...big company "skin in the game" too which is awesome for limited dilution. Jacqui and her partner have 11.5% each, and I think Jacqui has another 11.5% in options? (don't quote me on this ha but I think it's there on the report).

GLTAH and as always DYOR (it's fun)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $94.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $58.46K 635.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23194 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.