MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-108

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 722
    Seems to be a confused argument going on here. OK, I get some are frustrated by the sliding SP, but there's all sorts of reasons that happens, whether or not you believe in manipulation and conspiracy theories about holding a SP down. But then to say 'You take managements' word concerning set out timelines & although you must expect delays from the lab right now, you shouldn't be expected as a loyal holder, to accept goal posts moved!'

Surely, if you accept that there are delays getting assays from the lab, then, unless I'm missing something basic, shouldn't we, for the same reason, expect delays in the ultimate goal (well, I presume a RU is the ultimate goal here?). Not sure how that's mgmt's fault? And then, when mgmt drill into a new and significant lode, wouldn't it stand to reason that we include any new significant findings in the RU? Again, I reckon a larger RU will benefit SH's in the long term. A larger RU will also open more options for the coy down the track.

OK, I accept that delaying the RU to include any new findings is moving the goal posts, but as I mentioned above, I'm happy to accept that sort of delay because I think the benefit and upgrade will be worth the wait. And, I reckon that does equate to mgmt looking after their SH's interests! A SP doesn't really matter unless you're looking to get out, or get in. I'm not at that point yet.

I've been in this for 3-4 years now, so a few months delay doesn't bother me. I'm actually happy mgmt have finally gone 'all in' on drilling, rather than their past modus operandi of drill a couple of holes then ponder on that for the next 6 months. Crikey, we'd have something to argue about then if that was how they were running the show now!

J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.