MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Hey woof .. woofWe all have our good performers and we all have...

1. CHN
    731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Hey woof .. woof

We all have our good performers and we all have our dogs as well.

The point I'm trying to make is that you could buy this stock for 10 cents just earlier this year and I'm sure plenty of people
    on this forum did likewise.

So rising from 10 cents to 50 cents in 6 months is pretty damn good and probably unusual in the greater scheme of things.

Some of the negative comment about this stock & the board lacks perspective. It is only an explorer at the moment but one of
    the goodun's IMO.

...... and given the aggressive exploration efforts and the involvement with EVN (itself a stellar performer) we could see a
    very substantial additional appreciation in the share price in time and perhaps a juicy takeover from an existing producer.

Another observation that I would make is that some commentators seem to have only one or two gold stocks and a great deal of reliance
    is being placed on them.

My view is that in this very bullish gold environment it would be wise for investors to spread their wings much more across a number of
    explorers/producers and then the daily movements in price in one stock will not be the only focus.

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.