IMA 0.00% 6.8¢ image resources nl

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-48

1. 8,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    If a stock is valued on metrics at 33c then why would it be trading at only approx at half it's value or even below for any extended period of time?? Why is there such a high degree of discount and more importantly when will it ever reach that parity? Then there are stocks trading at more than double as to what they may be worth. So why the disconnect? I doubt there are easy correct answers but there are a myriad of suppositions.

If there was a consolidation it then follows that the value would be $3.30 and may still be trading at the now revised near half it's assumed value - currently being a bit higher due to the revised dividend figure of 20c - that being around $1.85-$1.90.

Would liquidity levels change, would a decision by a top 20 to buy or sell change? One thing that would change and that being that it would then be possible to trade in smaller incremental changes and hence may stop manipulation as currently it's easier to make money by half cent incremental changes.

The SOI reduces proportionally but MC value stays the same but would be subject to normal market forces.

If the valuation of 33c were to eventuate - and depending on timeframe - many holders would be surely be happy with that - whether it's consolidated to be $3.30 or 33c as at current I don't mind either way - more concerned about getting to those kinds of figures - the end result on proceeds would be the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.2¢ 6.6¢ $29.47K 424.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14925 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.