ELS 0.00% 36.0¢ elsight limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-11

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    I don't think that the longer term larger holders were even banking on this TC . The share price has done very little in the period that this TC approval became the focus of HotCopper . Most of the larger long term investor engaged well before this was even considered . It was the other possible verticals that showed great opportunity and still do but other opportunities like drones have only improve the longer term outlook and now that management have decide to concentrate their efforts in a few keep areas makes much more sense . Also focusing on key partners in different areas to drive sales .... IF FAA is delayed for another short period again then yes disappointing but in terms of stock price i do not imagine that much of an impact and very short lived . If Airibotics was to fail for some other reason then that does not in anyway imply that "Halo" is still not the preferred and best choice for others in this space and their for connectivity requirements .Yes great opportunity from a TC approval but there is so much more to this story than this one approval .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.