FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-16

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    recovery is only roughly 50%, low grade as well (0.5g/t), declining gold price and also non optimised plant.

these will be addressed in May/June as the following is happening as we speak:
    - Plant refurbishments
    - Readying Ntiola, Viper, Pit 5 and Koting in the short term and their grades are roughly 1-2g/t which is 2-4times larger than the tailings
    - Gold prices seems to be recovering now and hopefully continues to go

May/June will be an exciting period and you should see a significant increase in revenue, particularly in the September Quarter.

The Viper/Pit 5 news is probably the ones I had a chuckle about as they are higher grades and unexpected and should be ready to mine soon after and those grades seem to be in 3-4g/t. Pretty much a bonus for near term satellite mining.

Koting, will are still waiting for the estimate, the mining approvals, haul roads, infrastructure, i dont think we will be mining this until maybe... towards end of 2021 or start of 2022. Once the resource is established, you should see us head closer to 3Moz and extend LOM.

Domba, still waiting on this one, this is the one out of the satellites I was hopeful to find more Viper-like extensions, only time will tell, surprised it was left to last.

Once the samples come back, we should see some news in the coming weeks for Koting, Ntola, VIper (resource estimates) unless they lump it all in one announcement by end of April...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.