AVR 4.53% $15.68 anteris technologies ltd

Hey Pauljbo.In my opinion this forum is driven by the fan club...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hey Pauljbo.
    In my opinion this forum is driven by the fan club and they appear blinded to the risks, and reality of this company.
    Many appear blind to the fact that WP and the other execs are paying themselves huge salaries out of the shareholders pockets
    Have a critical look at the annual report and compare to other companies with same range of market caps.
    I dont understand how holders or newbies can endorse the salary and also the bonus payments. Surely profitability must come before paying yourself and others a massive bonus. In his presentations he continues to throw rocks at previous management and how the place was a mess before he came along, but if you look back at the annual reports the SP was trading a lot higher and management salaries were at a reasonable level. The company back then had diversified interests, not just a none trick pony. Just because WP said it in a presentation, it does not mean its correct. I looked back at a few of WP presentations and he talks about accountability and metrics. Surely the long term SP speaks for itself in terms of his performance, but where is the accountability. ? Also looks like the BOD needs to be refreshed.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.680(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $331.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.90 $15.75 $14.85 $431.9K 28.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $15.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.95 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.