AVR 4.53% $15.68 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Keeninvestment. I enjoy reading all the posts on Hot Copper...

1. 3,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Hi Keeninvestment. I enjoy reading all the posts on Hot Copper relative to a stock whether they be positive or negative but I particularly enjoy the sharing of information and research which a lot of posters do.
    I have a bit of a decision making process which I thought I might share and invite some comment on. If there is an issue being debated I ask myself a series of questions -
    Question 1 - does it affect me - Answer Yes - go to question 2
    - Answer No - forget about it
    Question 2 - Can I do something about it - Answer Yes - go to question 3
    - Answer No - forget about it
    Question 3 - Am I prepared to take action - Answer - Yes - Go to question 4
    - Answer No - Forget about it
    Question 4 - What action can I take - Answer - Review all options and decide if I can achieve an outcome.
    In applying this strategy to the salaries and bonuses of staff or the composition of the AVR Board I have determined that I do not have the experience or resources to lead an overthrow of the Board and the best I can do is vote against the remuneration report. I have done that on a previous occasion but as a minor retail shareholder it does seem like a waste of time. For that reason I don't generally comment on management decisions or salaries or bonuses or Board members (although I did suggest that Dr. Gu's area of expertise may not be in structural heart issues).
    To put my current view on AVR I believe that the company has been substantially de-risked and as a long investor I am happy to stay with it for a future reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.680(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $331.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.90 $15.75 $14.85 $431.9K 28.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $15.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.95 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.