HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-9

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

I have done some further reading and here are some insights apart from the very basics that we all knew:

• EPS(earning per share) is 0.71cents – improvement from last year ($0.54). Please note that it turned from previous years’ negative figure. This is why it is called a “Turnaround Story”
    • CEO took home total $90K in salary – we are lucky we don’t have a greedy CEO. Remember that he was not even taking a salary last year and have in the past provided company free loans.
    • The company still owes the CEO $1.8M – it means that he did not get his loans repaid from the CRs. The company raised $9.6M in total, looks like most were used for inventory purchase.
    • Cash at bank at end of June $3.26M – given the stock holding at $10M. I bet these $10Mstocks are sold out by now – more than half of the population are under lockdowns - means online shopping.
    • There is no bank loans, nor expensive finance borrowings.
    • The company has historical losses and can recover some nice tax benefit. Again this belongs to all shareholders and let’s claim back as much as we can.
    • The company recorded $62K for Marketing ADs – 0.14% of the revenue – almost too low. Not sure how - MYD spent $22M last year!
    • The company has a very small amount sitting in Plant and equipment - $14K. It means it is very light on capital – positive.

The more I look at these, the more confidence I gain. It is matter of time, the SP will rocket! My opinions only.

Last edited by wangj: 26/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.056K 205.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2050146 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 106666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.