KIN 5.56% 5.7¢ kin mining nl

I am another disappointed holder too. Yes the large...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I am another disappointed holder too. Yes the large stakeholder's sale tanked the price. Yes this will take time and a few good announcements to recover, but it is worth comparing KIN with others.

Most miners on my gold watchlist are languishing. SBM is currently at a 5 year low and could possibly be dragging KIN down by association. EVN is just coming off a 1 year low. RSG - basket case. etc etc. I have seen numerous interviews of gold fund managers on ***** reflecting on the global under-performance of gold miners, not just asx gold miners. There are many possible explanations, but every one of them feels the index will re-bound strongly as the disparity between gold price and share prices is so high. Everyone feels the trigger will be a rally in the gold price. At the moment its a guessing game when that will be.

I think we need to benchmark KIN within this dismal broader context. It is not simply a management issue. I guess we just need some lucky strikes and a lift in the broader gold miners basket to see green.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.