PIL 0.00% 1.0¢ peppermint innovation limited

I remain adamant that after the ASX delisting, and the ATH’s we...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44

I remain adamant that after the ASX delisting, and the ATH’s we saw on reopening plus large dumping of shares purchased by retail investors (for the better part of half a year) is that the only way the market will react positively and stock price starts to head in a positive direction to its true valuation is when we actually start to begin seeing revenue.

Only some 14m of 114m total population in the Philippines is vaccinated therefore the widespread reopening of business and economy is still many months away, therefore likely to not see any skips/significant jumps in the revenue column.

Onus is therefore on management to implement the strategic initiatives planned to ensure that when the economy and businesses open to capacity, Peppermint is in the best possible position to maximise on growth and therefore we will start to see that revenue trickly in and significantly jump. This appears to be the same in other small fintechs that when revenue (or TTV for BNPL) starts to see materialised revenue from merchants (agents whatever) is when the market starts reacting more positively; FFG/IOU blah blah blah

Just be patient. If you can’t be patient, go invest in blue chip stocks and enjoy your 5% per annum return lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.673K 167.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7593550 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5235923 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.