IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Dr Sud has had options he acquired as part of the Cannvalate...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Dr Sud has had options he acquired as part of the Cannvalate Agreement in 2019.
    Those ranged from 2c-14c sets of options attached with milestones.

He achieved about 3 or 4 sets of options, and exercised up to 6c options. 2,3,4,6 I believe.

That has made him currently the second largest shareholder of the company. So far he has not sold a single share despite being up an absolute truckload. He's our CMO, if he ever buys or sells there's an announcement made to the market.

He is also the medical mind behind the company, now along with Dr Paul. He has stated many times in interviews that he thinks IHL's drugs are able to go global and Joel Latham has stated we are following in GW Pharma's steps.

Sud is also loaded, extremely rich from his business ventures before joining IHL. He doesnt need to sell shares and hes never sold a IHL share.
    He is obviously positioning for a buyout in the future, as we continue to walk in GW Pharma's footsteps.

As other posters have said, the Roth Capital Raise is coming after we vote to go on the NASDAQ. Roth's track record shows that after they raise the share price appreciates dramatically, then they do a followup raise.

We will be cashed to the absolute tits soon, I will take that you ask in good faith but a bit of research into Sud and his shareholding would lead you to realize his aims and history real quick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.