IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Well Meg , I question the conclusion that your chances are 1 in...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Well Meg , I question the conclusion that your chances are 1 in 7. The outcome of those deals have no bearing on this company and how it is positioned as I see it . They list on Nasdaq and get any of the 4 trials or psychedelics up and as it seems 42x and 675A are looking good and based on peers it is significantly undervalued in the US market imo .

It is my view for what it is worth that we will see multiples from here based on peers if they list and announce FDA approval on any of the trials and they have several opportunities to succeed .

Each of us have a risk profile and if you wish to wait until listing and the company is cashed up then that’s fine .The way I look at it getting in early gives you an opportunity for greater gains as you do not pay the premium to get in once proven up , however , waiting does give you comfort that it has succeed before entry . You have three options the third one is you buy and hold as once it lists on the Nasdaq it has many opportunities to add value to the SP given the number of trials it has and the psychedelics .

i feel the stock is only getting started and there is bluesky once it lists on the Nasdaq.

Anyway the above are my thoughts you need to act as you see fit and as you feel comfortable .Good luck with whatever call you make .

Last edited by The ruster: 07/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.