BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Annual Report to Shareholders, page-20

1. 5,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I dont think its either here or there whether they do a 2c divvy...
    yes buy back would be preferable.
    But given we had a few major holders selling in the past year and the majority of major holders lapping it up like a cat on the cream, I can see why they didnt bother doing it in the last 12 months, but once that is done,, then its game on for a buyback.

I think a way bigger factor is the sector getting back in fashion and gold showing that it has done its bottom (which is not guaranteed yet) & AUD dropping into the 60's (china drops iron ore demand.. aud falls)

We are on the cusp of the SHTF with chinese real estate collapse, that has the potential to cause turmoil and create the excuse for the Fed to back down from taper talk.

I think we might see a substantial drill program for the new ground announced.
    If gold jumps up a few hundred and AUD goes down at the same time.. that not only will give us a great price but potentially allow for dropping cutoff grades If we are a few hundred an ounce higher, what is to stop an extra few meters of the pits being widened... at least forward pits not necessarily existing mined ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13.28K 531.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 967124 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1061750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.