VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-69

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    "you can’t seem to accept a differing opinion"

Sure I can. I just believe that many posters (not necessarily you) who spend time posting on stocks they don't own have an agenda. That is, they're not just here to post their opinions...there's something else at play. If it was just a good faith exchange of opinions, I'd have no problem with it. But I've been here long enough to witness first-hand how the negative posts, that used to flow organically from bad news, are now being churned out on a systematic basis. It's not above board.

"HC ToU does not state that you must be a holder in order to comment on a stock"

Correct. But ASIC states that you must not attempt to impact the share price by making commentary...and since people who don't own the stock have no natural reason to be dumping on it other than to depress the share price, it would be hard to defend yourself (as a non-holder making consistently negative commentary) against the charge that you were attempting to influence the SP. I advise caution...ASIC is watching these spaces now.

"Nothing I say or anyone else will affect whether this stock will go up or down"

People are literally being paid to work full time messaging on boards like this. That is market forces at play..the labour market! And what it proves is that people's words do in fact influence SP movements, especially on juniors where low volumes can move SP significantly. You are either naive or disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.