SRN 0.00% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-37

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Haha yep,very strong opinions until a strong intercept hey folks?

Not sure what the basis for this latest argument is - one poster with a Sell, Not Held, obnoxious, presence suggesting that drilling had not commenced, backed by more baseless speculation, suggesting only minimal work/effort has been afforded to the company/projects/shareholders etc.

Remember all holders voted in his remuneration package at some point or worse, didn't bother casting votes, didn't bother looking at the details in the notice (typical lazy investor types) only to complain about it later.

Have any of you called the company and actually confirmed this thread driving conjecture? or are you just happy throwing your toys out the cot for now?

Honestly, never come across a registry like this one but then again, I guess most of you nego-nancy types bought at double if not more than the current SP, so I get some of you would be a bit pyssi. Wont take much to get it back to those levels IMO - 15m mcap is quite light but remember the stock market can remain irrational far longer than some can remain solvent in a position. You have to be patient and ride out the risk (if you are willing to absorb the risk that is).

At the end of the day, I reckon this level is relatively safe for an entry but that's my opinion and I am not trying to claw back my investment.

DYOR and good luck

Last edited by Romann: 13/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.84K 2.736M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8874106 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4535318 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.