PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Mr M, its a shame there is not a Downvote button in the forum....

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Mr M, its a shame there is not a Downvote button in the forum. PeterJays would have got a big one mate.
    I'm relatively new to investing PWN my first. i completely understand the notion of my money my decisions. no one else to blame.

I fully appreciate the effort you go to in your discussion and the feedback you have provided this forum over last 18 months since i have been following PWN. Please don't give that up mate and i am sure there are many who will want to buy you a beer once this thing kicks off.. even a little form its current position. And to be honest i'll buy you a beer any day for the efforts you have gone to already. You dont need to but you do! we thank you.
    The regular contributors in this forum are all very well received, even ol mate Farmerr provides some good entertainment now he has stopped creating a thousand new threads! now there is a guy who can read the room..

PJ's time for you to read the room my man.. Mr M and others for that matter are all valued contributors on this form, to those who reply and to those who just read.
    Its up to each individual to determine the shade of rose on Mr M's glasses and take the info made available and do your own analytical thinking.

Mr M, keep on keeping on mate.
    A PWN pub catch up sounds like a good plan in first half 2022... i'd be in for a frothy for a group in Melbourne, i'd be happy to coordinate. PJ's if your in town you would be more than welcome. Farmerr i am not sure it would go as late in the night as you would hope haha.

Have a great Friday guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $22.96K 2.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 8262239 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.