PRT 0.00% 16.1¢ prt company limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-2

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Notes on value:
    • On page 36 PRT has stated for the first time that the market value of their main properties in ACT and Sydney is $12m, which is not insignificant for a company with a current market cap of $84m.
    • EV is roughly $50m given the cash balance is $41m of which $7.3m was just paid as dividend.
    • Program rights cost $10m in FY14, then $15m in FY19, so perhaps $20m in FY23? Assuming it is renewed, which would make sense since SWM owns 15% of PRT.
    • Spreading $20m out across 4 years + other capex gives roughly $7m capex p.a.
    • Net operating cash flow has been >$20m for the past 18 years straight. If this is sustained, generic free cash flow is at least $13m versus an EV of $50m (26% yield).
    • Although management keep re-iterating that the outlook remains challenged, every stock has it's price and I think PRT is too cheap.
    • The downside is limited if everything goes wrong ($60m liquidation value is my conservative estimate), and I would expect some of the $75m franking credit balance to be used eventually.
    • Also ongoing government support is an underrated factor which will help mute the market's expectation of significant expected decline in PRT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.