PEK 4.88% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

haha, yes my 20 cent target for end of March will turn to...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    haha, yes my 20 cent target for end of March will turn to $2....

I've seen it pointed out a few times from PEK in relation to the update BFS and a continuation of text -

Since the BFS, Peak has identified opportunities to further enhance its projects including the:
    • Adoption of a lower cost flotation collector which would also provide potential for increased throughput or reduce flotation circuit capital requirements; and
    • Potential to develop a more direct and lower cost access road to the Ngualla Project site, following changes to regional provincial boundaries in the Ngualla Project being located in Songwe District, which could reduce the length of the access road significantly from ~84km to ~48km.
    • Further, NdPr Oxide prices have strongly appreciated since the BFS as well as the Ngualla Rare Earth Project Update that was released to the
    market in October 2017 and was predicated on long-term NdPr Oxide prices of US$77.50/kg.

So we have a pretty good understanding now of what we are looking at with the update. Increase production, decrease in cost and a higher commodity price will make them very attractive on a already robust BFS.

NdPr oxide price just continues to increase and at 11 year highs atm.

as the MD and chair quoted,,,

"Peak is extremely well positioned to become a fully integrated NdPr Oxide producer to support global decarbonisation efforts and deliver substantial
    benefits to Tanzania and the Ngualla community. On behalf of the Board and Management team, we look forward to keeping you appraised of our
    progress as we enter a very exciting period for the Company."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $21.48K 103.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70478 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 51024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.