MAT 0.00% 2.5¢ matsa resources limited

I've been very curious as to why you are so bullish on this...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I've been very curious as to why you are so bullish on this stock, seemingly unwilling to learn from the heartbreak of myself and many others as Mr Poli sits on his $400k a year and our invested savings dwindle to nothing.

Even with a POG 2800 last year matsa could make no money, unless they show a clear way to make some money they will continue to be seen by most (excluding you and a few sucker grey nomads Poli may convince to give up thier nest eggs at Noosa) as a money pit that should be avoided.

Being the curious guy I am, my mind boggles at how you can stay so positive in light of all the scorned that walked before you. So I wanted to know more.

I noticed you only started pumping up Mat at the time of the 3.38M cap raising through Fresh Equities. I thought perhaps you know someone there who sold you on the companies fundamentls, or coincedental timing??

So i looked at what other companies you have been hyping up. Took a while between the hundreds of covid conspiracy posts but this is what I found:

MLM: started hyping May 21- just after a fesh equities cap raise
    IBX: started hyping in Sept 20 - fresh equities raising done in Aug 20
    GNM: no mentions for 3 years, then began re-hype in May 21, 2 weeks post fresh equities raise
    AJQ: first comment out of the blue last week, 1 month after a fresh equities raise

Interesting to say the least - I know I will be watching what the next company you jump on board will be.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $3.773K 150.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 156807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.