MAT 3.33% 3.1¢ matsa resources limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-9

1. 27,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3327
    they have doubled their resources in the last 12 months. thats where the drilling dollars went.?!

"As a result, a number of important and positive outcomes have been achieved over the past 12
    months whose highlights include:
    • An 99% increase in Mineral Resource at Lake Carey from 439,000oz @ 2.3 g/t Au to
    874,000*oz @ 2.4 g/t Au
    • A scoping study into a Matsa owned and operated processing plant at Lake Carey returned a
    favourable outcome improving the bottom line at the Fortitude mine by A$33M
    • Positive cash flow of A$96M from the Fortitude and Devon pits utilising a proposed Matsa
    processing plant
    • Adopted a clear strategic pathway to realising vision of transitioning from an explorer with
    periodic small scale mining to a long term sustainable miner with processing capacity
    • Suspension* of production at the Red October underground mine to enable a full drill out, mine
    design and rescheduling of the operation
    • Established resource and mine development hubs to provide future operational and scheduling
    efficiencies
    • Disciplined and diligent execution of a robust exploration and development project pipeline
    clearly aimed at delivering on the strategy"

If you are betting on gold rising, then picking a cheap 20m stock, with several niche assets can return cash flows.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 05/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $26.58K 875.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 203523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.