HMD 0.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

Thanks dunnomuch. I always really appreciate what you bring to...

1. 3,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1016
    Thanks dunnomuch. I always really appreciate what you bring to the table when posting here.

My read is the same as yours, that management are both highly competent and unquestionably ethical. On that front, I have no concerns about this company. It seems rare now days to feel that way about an ASX listed company.

Indeed, it just need that one spark to set this thing off. The risk I guess is that it never gets it. That's hard to qualify but I feel -given the proposition appears to be a win for all stakeholders (and notably that it can improve health outcomes while saves finite time and money) - that a positive outcome seems inevitable. But when?

I get what it means to be beholden to a bigger partner (partners in this case), particularly one in which management has cultivated a relationship where they go out of their way to help their partner's succeed. I suspect that this is not an act but is a true reflection of the character of the management team.

No doubt being pushy is both out of character and counter productive to our end goal. So we wait.

I would add that there are potential deals outside the ones mentioned that might be the catalyst. I hope they have been in the ear of politicians around Australia (health ministers and their opposition) - I could easily see a few million thrown at an election commitment to use this technology to get a better health outcome for mothers during the pandemic (hey, we are in caretaker period now leading up to the next federal election...).

You get a good outcome in one state in the public hospital system of one state; the others will soon follow.

In my experience, it might be easier to use that path than trying through bureaucracies directly. I have spent a good bit of my time in treasuries destroying proposals made by bureaucracies only to see them materialise as election commitments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $3.976K 165.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2007082 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 263773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.