EOS 7.41% $1.38 electro optic systems holdings limited

Can we just have a document that speaks plainly about the...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Can we just have a document that speaks plainly about the business please we expect the executive and the board to just get on with it in regards to these administrative details of course we expect EOS to be good corporate citizens, of course we support a commitment to tapping into the best STEM candidates and for promoting growth in this field, yes we expect highly credentialed board and execs and we do want to be able to see the detail on the website somewhere if we go looking for it.

At the risk of sounding like i got out of bed on the wrong side today. There is just way too much fluff in this report and very little in the way of meaningful detail about the business we own, the challenges it faces, our near term goals and objectives, a big picture goal and what success will look like when we get there, a road map to profitability, some plain speaking about the order book and when material contracts are expected to emerge yes there were a few sentences about Land 400 contract, a boxer turret, a King Cobra communications unit and probably a few breadcrumbs of detail.

I would also like to hear Ben speak of his succession plan how long does he intend to remain with the business? What outcomes does he want to deliver, and by this i don't mean rambling open ended mission statements what specifically does he want to achieve for our business? How long does he require to deliver on the vision and how is he supporting the succession planning process? What are the flow through benefits he expects to deliver to shareholders during his remaining tenure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.110(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $265.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.48 $1.37 $1.411M 997.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10540 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 3192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.