ARX 1.67% 59.0¢ aroa biosurgery limited

I can't see any issue with ARX expanding manufacturing to...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57

I can't see any issue with ARX expanding manufacturing to support 100 million NZD/yr in sales. They are balancing costs with revenue projections. I do see peoples concerns- if they continue growing at 80% YoY
    Now: 40 million. 2023 -72 million. 2024- 129 million- this suggests potentially towards end of second year growth would outstrip supply. However at their forecasted 50-55 million NZD (forecast of 37% YoY growth) next year 55 million, then following year 75 million then following year 102 million. Surely at one or both manufacturing facility they have scope to make small investments to existing infrastructure to expand capacity?

Looking at competition; Polynovo looks to achieve about 44 million AUD sales this FY. thats 20% more than ARX- and they only have one product and 150 staff. So If I was invested in ARX, which I am not, I would be asking why is it taking ARX 220 staff to deliver 36 million NZD, where it takes PNV 150 staff to achieve 44 million (revenue per employee 164 K for ARX, vs 293 K for PNV). It seems to me they have a lot of people working for them to achieve the sales they are getting (which are amazing at 80% YoY growth)

I really like their partnership with Tela Bio, who sell their Ovatex product for Hernia and breast- PNV doen't have this- currently PNV only has its one BTM Novosorb synthetic product. But on the plus for PNV, it seems with the higher sales, perhaps PNV is being used by surgeons for multiple use cases-
    PNV has been quoted to be about 50% or so cheaper, perhaps a littel more than Integra. Whereas the CEO of ARX is said on Youtube presso quoting ARX is 25-40% cheaper than the larger animal ECM products (I assume thats Integra)- so that would suggest pricing between ARX and PNV is pretty close (guessing here that PNV is still about 10-25% cheaper than ARX Myriad)

Both great companies. I like ARX has a CEO currently- a former Vet, now CEO- PNVs CEO used to be Paul Brennan (a former nurse)- however PNV is struggling a bit to find a new CEO- they said they would announce one by June end, but have missed that deadline and haven't updated market as to why yet.

Also interesting (I think it is) is to look at glassdoor to see what employees are saying about working there.
    Currently ARX has a 4.5 star rating with 9 employee reviews- a decent number- 4.5 is the golden standard companies aim for to reflect a good culture and be considered for things like Best Places to Work awards.
    On the other hand- I have raised this on the PNV threads- PNV has a quite poor glassdoor score under 3- with severla complaints of bad culture at their Port Melb head office. this could have been from the former CEO Paul Brennan who left due to cultural differences with some other management and due to his style of management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $203.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.5¢ 57.5¢ $785.7K 1.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.