EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Standout highlight for me were these two paragraphs based on...

1. 875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Standout highlight for me were these two paragraphs based on growth potential in a huge market.

"The level of interest in India in both the economic and environmental benefits of more durable concrete is evidenced in a recent Maharashtra Government Invitation to Tender to supply 40 MPa strength concrete for the construction of two major Indian highway projects, that lists Nano Carbon Technology as one of the Key Product Specifications for enhanced serviceability of concrete pavement for the projects.

India is pushing ahead with a staggeringly large urbanisation and infrastructure programme that will take decades to complete, and represents a huge target market for EdenCrete®. With a very strong relationship with Godrej, one of India’s most respected companies, Eden India, which has operated since 2007 and been increasingly profitable for the past three years, is extremely well placed to participate in this extraordinarily exciting journey that has the potential to grow very rapidly."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.