BLU 8.33% 1.1¢ blue energy limited.

Ann: Annual Report to Shareholders, page-2

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87

"Blue Energy recognises that climate change is a global phenomenon ..."

FFS! How about a bit of pushback? What climate change? Why do CO2 levels even matter? The more the better I say - Gees, trees need it so we can breath don't they?

Adam Bandt retorts "go Google it" when challenged on his economic knowledge.

I suggest he does the same when someone (government politician, opposition politician, business leader, focus group, a social blogger or few) has the gumption to challenge his climate change knowledge.

I've Googled it and then some ... He claims recent droughts, bushfires and floods were caused by climate change.

I call crap (and without diminishing the seriousness of these events). Google tells me :
    - droughts have been with us since pre Industrial times;
    - Victoria has had just as disasterous bushfires from both the late 1800's, early and mid 1900's
    - Recent bushfires in NSW were bad in relation to NSW's history but as far as bushfires go were considered "average"
    - NSW floods have been higher and just as frequent in the 1920's as recently.

As for the "some" bit ... I've recently had a bit of a read of "Climate Change - the facts 2020 Edited by Jennifer Marohasy"
    - The scenes of Walruses falling to their deaths in Richard Attenborough's 2019 series "Our Planet" is narrated as being caused by lack of ice and lack of room to move ... meanwhile the truth being that it was a frequent occurance and caused instead by the above cliff and off camera polar bears carrying out a hunt - never mind the true growth in population statistics for both walruses and polar bears.
    - Al Gore's previous decade's "Let's scare the world and fund my own lifestyle tours" were based around a study that presented a close correlation between changing (IE raising and falling) global temperatures and CO2 levels - and with the false conclusion that CO2 levels precede global temperatures: This conveniently overlooked the fact that it's actually the other way around - changing global temperatures determine CO2 levels. the reason being that the bulk of the world's CO2 comes from the oceans (50 times more than the air in the sky) and that oceans - when heated - release CO2 (and visa versa).
    Refer Pp83 "New Scientist 1989 ice-core graph dating from 160k years ago." that intitially ran with the caption "where carbon dioxide leads temperature follows.
    Yet "10 years later between 1999 and 2003 it was discovered that temperature was driving CO2 levels and not the other way around." But too late for the bulk of world experts who were then well convinced that CO2 controlled the climate - when no such link exists. And futhermore that CO2 amplified the warming. New Scientist in 2007 later reversed its earlier incorrect conclusion when challenged. Refer pp84.

Too much information - please have a fun read instead.

Stuff emissions targets - they're being pursued in a false and unproven belief that they somehow affect climate and sea levels. Climate and sea levels, do change and are important but are not caused by changes in CO2 levels. Get on now with gas for prosperous, efficient and economically competitive economic lives.

Ignore the noise, follow the facts, GLTAH, LP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.682K 236.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87330 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 536088 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.