RND 0.00% $1.51 rand mining limited

With respect to this year’s dividend we will find out in the...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    With respect to this year’s dividend we will find out in the next few weeks whether there is an extraordinary dividend beyond the 10 cents we have received for the last 3 years. The reason I think there may be a bigger dividend (as mentioned previously) up to 68.5 cents FF, is that: (1) gold price is at near record levels in aud terms (2) the combined companies RND/TBR are experiencing ever diminishing returns from the EKJV ( 3) the court case with NST remains unresolved (4) EVN as the new JV partner and suitor for RND/TBR’s share are currently trading on a severely low PE and carrying significant debt - which seemingly prohibits a takeover and/or a ramp up in investment in the EKJV. (5) TBR as per recent discussion on hot copper has been experiencing cash burn and could really use the RND dividend atm I don’t know the founder or top shareholders personally, however I believe this is a uniquely frugal operation which currently returns 7.1% yield with (85.1% dividend security) and is therefore better than any conventional savings account anyone could find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 1100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.