ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    say enough "However, even after allowing for this sobering reality of investment analysis, I have no hesitation in declaring that
    by virtually any indicator, it has been a year of exceptional achievement for your Company.
    It is often the case that the simplest analysis is the most telling. In the public company sphere, this title falls to
    market capitalisation which, while taking no account of relevant considerations such as prevailing market conditions
    and the like, reflects a company’s success in creating shareholder wealth over a given period.
    Given my long career in funds management, this is understandably a factor close to my heart, as it undoubtedly is
    to all Boss shareholders. With this in mind, I am delighted to write that the market value of our Company increased
    from A$410 million to A$624 million over the 12 months to June 30, 2022. In the process, Boss was admitted to the
    S&P/ASX300 Index, which opens the door for more global investors to become shareholders in our Company.
    These are undoubtedly major milestones. However, as Chairman, I derive more satisfaction from knowing that the
    price reflects the immense progress we have made towards our goal of being Australia’s next uranium producer.
    "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.