TSL 14.3% 0.6¢ titanium sands limited

Thanks for your post Sakum20. This is a old chestnut and has...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks for your post Sakum20. This is a old chestnut and has been dealt with debunking all those arguments and this has not added anything new .
    The deposits are well away from the coast , miles from the bridge and in mainly unoccupied land . Any disruption to fishing community (nothing was the company's view ) is far less than the current fuel crisis is causing right now .Over fishing is a nationwide problem for them . The fishing community will be thankful for steady employment . From the company reports you can interpret the company is in discussion with the lobby group.
    You can bet the IMF has told the Government to extract the digit re fertilizer ,pesticides and fast track projects that will create foreign exchange .
    Halting the use of fertilizer and pesticides meant 30% reduction in the revenue from tea (their biggest earner ) and reduced their rice crop by so much they became big importer of rice from big exporters . The Government would be mad not to support this development .
    The notion they will be mining in December is preposterous hearsay as are all the other claims .
    Orama09 is so correct with his director fees and consulting .Over 500k . Looks a bit like trunk in the trough stuff to me especially as the fumbled the drilling program from January and had to repeat it to meet JORC standards .
    That said I am a long term supporter of the resource capability and continue to nibble away and thus have a big stake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $194 32.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1750963 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 537829 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 212482
Last updated 14.43pm 10/05/2024 ?
TSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.