MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

Only 2 upvotes!And now touched 5 in a market that has gone up 3+...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Only 2 upvotes!
    And now touched 5 in a market that has gone up 3+ %
    Cutting a long story short, does this AR reveal any new data !
    I will leave tge tech analysis to @2ic with no doubt a rebuttal from @PICT as to my investment losses ( probably way smaller than anyone in the T20 ! Which @PICT has previously been proud of)

the financials show a forward deficit of cash which will need to lasbe ASX reported in the coming quarter.
    The SP anticipates IMO that a further CR shortly as does the Annual Accounts.

the last CR was at 8, no doubt benefficiaries were out toot sweet, so where dies this lead the next CR to be priced at? Maybe 3 maybe 4 maybe 5
    Needless to say, any CR in a falling SP environment will need to be heavily discounted. Where does this leave existing holders ? A rock and a hard place perhaps.
    Regardless, after 3 full years of promises and no results tge next CR will be at bargain prices IMO.
    so lets turn to my previous posts regarding directors pay.
    after 3 years of nearly no concrete results, they have drawn each $100k pa
    that now amounts to $900k for which holders have seen their investment deteriorate
    I propose that no further dir3ctors fees be paid until the SP is 10+
    otherwise every CR will continue to finance their lack of results as has been the case for three years.

Hopefully existing shareholders will bring them to task at tge AGM and vote solidly against further rorting of MRQ cash until substantial results areabld to be Will await the AGM with brought to the market.

Potentialy any CR subscriber could see around 30- 50% of their investment subscriptions going to fund Directors for tge ensuing year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 125205439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60689760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 458333
Last updated 12.18pm 02/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.