MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

Honestly PICT, I despair with your bland statements that IMO...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Honestly PICT, I despair with your bland statements that IMO lead existing holders and potential new holders to assume that everything is ticketty-boo at MRQ, whilst ignoring tge simple fact that many T20 holders have left, including the original vendors, probably those that would have been MOST informed as to the Corridors value. Plus, possibly, their insight as to how this asset is being managed.
    I respect your steadfast belief there is intrinsic value even though the original owners had head for the hills and cashed up.
    The Annual Report is “time gone by” snapshot of the state of affairs of MRQ as at 30 June 2022.
    Time has passed, $s being spent, ESPECIALLY on director fees.
    Still no REAL news, after another 3 months has passed.
    AND during this time Directors have now paid themselves a further $ 75 k and exploration costs are now no longer mentioned, nor is where the current focus on exploration on a value add basis.
    Surely you cannot expect to continue to, lets say, whitewash the on going state of affairs.
    I am a keen observer of this company and yet to buy back into my, as you previously stated, BITTER losses. I am amazed that you have access to my personal details to be able to substantiate such losses.
    Further, given that you make such assertions incorrectly, I perceive that your continued bold assessment of MRQ’s potential is equally less informed.
    in nature, Lemmings leap over a cliff to their demise following their appointed leader.
    I do continue to post, no holding, in opposition to your waxing lyrically about MRQ.
    it is a known FACT that the company will have to lodge statements with the ASX regarding their financial sustainability over coming quarters to finance further exploration costs.
    We are now a further quarter on from the Annual Report, which even 3 months ago, showed potential future financial cashflow difficulties, even though Directors continue to draw $10k each from the company’s bank account.
    But, as always, MRQ will have a further Capital Raise forced upon them.
    BUT
    this time the chickens come home to roost.
    Still no REAL results from a huge area of ground after 3 years.
    rising interest rates globally and continuing to rise making many fringe wanna be borrowers out in the cold
    retreating equity markets, even the recent ASX bounce was shorters cashing in their profits, not an indicator of now all is well, it simply isnt, globally, Oz, MRQ, at whatever level you may wish to select.

But enough of the big picture view, regardless of the huge heightened global risk factors MRQ now face.

The REAL issue is twofold
    1. unless all exploration and assessment of the tenements are placed in limbo the cashflow will continue to bleed without any earth-shattering results that can be financed as a worthwhile proposition in todays new world.
    2. The secondary issues is the burden placed on MRQ of the, now excessive drawings of the Directors.

I suggest that, yet again repeating myself from earlier posts, ANY shape or form of director emoluments be curtailed at the AGM. Hopefully existing Shareholders will light up the bunson burner under the Chair’s table. I await eagerly to see this and save many shareholders from further degradation of their investment worth.
    I imagine @PICT you will be hard pressed to argue with my analysis, except to revert to ridicule as a past holder who may, or may not, have lost investment monies.
    At the current SP I would imagine you are part of the group that have lost $s but continue to cling to hope.

The next Capital Raising will be at a heavy SP discount else it wont get legs.
    So how does that leave existing holders and the future direction of the SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 125205439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60689760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 458333
Last updated 12.18pm 02/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.