MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

So far estimates on delivery timelines have been very off on...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    So far estimates on delivery timelines have been very off on many occasions, so I actually would expect it to come the week after next week or near the end of this month.

As long as the company communicates in advance if there's any timeline changes, it would be good. I hope we are truly getting close to this elusive DFS finally. Mr Tricky Lindsay really gotta deliver this time in October, otherwise credibility issue will be factored in as further risks to the project and hence sp adjustment accordingly.

Agree to disagree to chuk's viewpoint, I maintain that the current MNB's sp is neither cheap nor expensive. Unless DFS is delivered with excellent numbers, the current level is where it should be. NPV $400m (or above) when confirmed by the DFS doesn't mean market cap of $400m immediately. It's funny how many here would think that. Production needs to at least start; operations and positive cashflows need to be stable for at least a year before a market cap close to NPV is warranted.

Last edited by riverflows: 06/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.