RNU 0.00% 7.8¢ renascor resources limited

Hi Casual Investor, Below announcement from 27/9/21 Sorry not 3...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi Casual Investor, Below announcement from 27/9/21

Sorry not 3 but 4 months

27 September 2021 PEPR Lodged for Proposed Siviour Graphite Mine Highlights:

Renascor1 has lodged the Program for Environment Protection and Rehabilitation (PEPR) for the proposed Siviour Graphite Mine, the upstream component of Renascor’s planned vertically integrated graphite mine and battery anode material manufacturing operation in South Australia. • The PEPR seeks approval for a processing capacity of up to 1.65 million tonnes per annum, which would permit Renascor to produce up to 150,000 tonnes of Graphite Concentrates per year2 . • Renascor intends to use Graphite Concentrates from Siviour as feedstock to produce lowcost, high-quality, 100% Australian-made Purified Spherical Graphite with leading ESG3 credentials in the first integrated in-country mine and battery anode material operation outside of China. • The PEPR, which must be approved by the South Australia Department for Energy and Mining (DEM) before mining operations may commence, is the second step in the Government’s two-stage assessment and approval process and follows the grant of the Siviour Mineral Lease in 20194 . • Renascor’s PEPR application is supported by extensive stakeholder engagement, independent expert audits and comprehensive studies undertaken to incorporate designs and management plans to comply with conditions outlined in the Siviour Mineral Lease. •

DEM has indicated to Renascor that it will require a minimum review period of up to four months, subject to no major revisions being required

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $198.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $614.3K 7.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 240851 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 533324 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.