TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

Ann: Annual Report to Shareholders, page-54

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I don't think this has anything to do with the fundamentals. If you see the last drops to 42 cents and the 2 days rise to 55 cents, those are not natural market movements because there is no fundamental news to prompt such rapid movements. And we are not talking about penny stocks that can be moved with $100k. We are talking $30m in and out in the market in 2 hours, pushing the price down when it gets too high from 50 cents, and pushing the market up when it gets too low from 50 cents.

You can almost see when the big pump and dumper are moving in the market and when they stop, they are as subtle as tsunami.

Someone big has been playing with this stock like clockwork every year for 3 years (17 cents low, 70 cents high, 3 years ago!). This is the kind of volatility that GameStop would be proud of.

I'm not saying that we can not profit from these movements (and many retail investors clearly do), I just think people shouldn't buy into "there is a gold mine at the end of this weirdly manipulated rainbow" without noticing that they are just small fish in this weird game someone big is playing behind the scene.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4729/4729844-165e5bfee1f911fd32861d5948a94769.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.