ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    "if it does then lookout" I think I would want it to do more than just triple RussianTex. Just to put things in perspective, I had a quick glance at Zips CEO salary, At the 30th June 2021 it looks like he had a base salary of 498k/Yr, running a company with a M'Cap of 488miliion. PIL has a M'cap of 24million. So just working on a base salary It's no wonder we are scratching our heads.
    Anyway If they turn this little company into a thriving one then it will all be worth it. Certainly looking forward to the last 5 months of deals and go lives including EMI and VISA to pushing up the revenue and the share price.

One thing that I would like them to look very seriously into (and I really hope the do) is the Paymongo model. They are obviously doing something right. Granted they have done a series of raises totally 45.7million starting of with just a seed raise and so forth, but they can justify it because the model is working, as only starting off in 2019, they now have an estimated revenue in excess of 25mill/yr. The grew their employee count by 88% last year to 188 employees. They had 500 merchants at the end of 2019, they now have over 9,000 merchants on the platform. What are they doing different that we don't know about!!!. We can't afford to be to set in our ways, we must be willing to change course if we feel that will bring the best outcome. These guys are a new fintech in the Philippines, it's a no brainer, don't try and re-invent the wheel, just follow the lead.
    Our CEO was able to bring on board Neal Cross, maybe he should try and bring in another from one of the fintech success stories in the Philippines.
    I do like what we are trying to do with the underbanked and underserved but that doesn't mean we can't explore other ways at the same time. Especially if they are bringing in exceptional gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $2.025K 304.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 13176169 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4310822 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.