CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-44

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    @Aussie Eagle , I will happily answer that after the AGM. You will understand why, then.

Thanks @Christopher67 for a decent reply. Yes, I do my best to make sure my words are clear. The reason I added the extra comments was because you had mentioned the drought a couple of times. Just a bit more detail. But ok, with what you said.

“Accumulated losses now exceed an eye-watering $50,000,000 (i.e., 50 million dollars). I am not clear on why anyone would be paid $312,000 while the accumulated losses for shareholders continue to rise year, after year, after year.”

I just wanted to follow up on this, as this accumulated losses/consolidated losses query has been brought up many times on the forum over the years. I have never quite understood the fixation on losses for a Penny so I went searching for some answers, and to see what is happening on other stocks. But I do appreciate that some punters may just invest when they buy low cost stocks without perhaps doing too much reading before hand hoping for a return at this end of the market.

I have also, collated the numbers on the amount of posts focused on losses across all these stocks just to see if there were any irregularities and why CGB is being particularly highlighted. Chris, I am interested in your thoughts on the data in the spreadsheets.

Chart 1 a selection of Mining explorers close to CGB's post consolidation Market Cap. Threw in a hypothetical on CGB if it didn't move into Cannabis.

metal 1.png

Chart 2 a selection of Mining explorers close to CGB's pre consolidation Market cap

metal 2.png

Chart 3 the cannabis sector data post consolidation

Metal 3.png

Chart 4 Simply Wall Street data on CEO packages for the whole ASX sector in the similar Market Cap area

COMPENSATION ANALYSIS.png

“Accumulated losses now exceed an eye-watering $50,000,000 (i.e., 50 million dollars). I am not clear on why anyone would be paid $312,000 while the accumulated losses for shareholders continue to rise year, after year, after year.”

Are shareholders actually happy paying more for higher losses according to the above data?
    How many companies have the same number of focused posts on losses as what we see with CGB?

I think these are fair questions to ask, in light of the remarks being made.

Food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.