CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

@corona ...were you there at their offices? A reasonable...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    @corona ...were you there at their offices? A reasonable question for your remarks.

Re the claiming to be a major exporter...

Sorry @Christopher67, I didn't deliberately avoid answering your post. I understood perfectly what you were trying to address. I just needed to add some context, and left it to the last line to answer you in the form of a question.

My comments about the sector numbers were simply to show that there are two distinct classes in the Minerals sector (explorers and producers), and we are not talking about other individual miners. At the time of the announcements (excerpts of the report just added), I believe the company had to report material news, and from all accounts from my discussions with Robert, had every right to feel confident until those discussions just up and stopped.

And to my question to you, from dealing with many Chinese companies in the past (Jardine for one), when discussions are directed to stop ...they stop. They will be polite, but you can be waiting many months to find out that you have been ghosted, which may have been CGB's case with all the Bauxite refineries. Discussions just went dead, and it took many months, I understand, for the company to realise what had happened and then prepare to inform the market. By that time they were well and truly into the Cannabis transformation.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 05/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.