CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"I have observed that strong emotions tied to losses can cause,...

1. 3,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    "I have observed that strong emotions tied to losses can cause, at times, whether intentionally or unintentionally, provoke distortions, or unresearched/out-of-date facts to be posted in commentaries across Social media."

Perhaps there is an alternative sentence to the one above that can be considered?

I have observed that strong emotions tied to losses being a former contractor can cause, at times, whether intentionally or unintentionally, provoke distortions or unresearched/out-of-date facts to be posted in commentaries across Social media.

"I would draw your attention to the following post. Post #:63860134 A poster makes an observation about possible restricted posting. I considered that post for some time and have been posting to show that I can reply when necessary."

That paragraph made no sense whatsoever. However, can I ask that you refrain from trying to draw me into your inane defence of this company?

And concerning post-ID 64072066

"CGB has a lot of work to do, that is for sure, but as far as producing good quality products, they did have successes, and I have spoken with many who have enjoyed their products."

Q. 1
    How much longer do they need to do this work, and how much more of the shareholder's money will be spent on the "work" you say they must do?

Q. 2
    Where does CGB produce these products?

The word "producing" has a specific meaning and was used in the response.

Are they not simple resellers/middlemen with a massive stack of cash in the bank that, some might argue, will mainly be used for ... what exactly?

Q. 3
    I was wondering where the CGB manufacturing/production facilities are located.

And remind me - what was noted in the PDS that heralded the "company's transformation" (I forget which version as there were about 15 or 16 revisions or so from memory) as the reasons for the millions of dollars subsequently provided by shareholders and other investors?

CGB web site

"Looking to nature & people. Looking toward tomorrow. Building a sustainable future"

What is being sustained and for who is the question ... I think.

And does "looking forward tomorrow" (sic) mean they aren't wholly focused on today?

Finally, post-ID 64088140

"... but you are entitled to have your say here. That is what HC is about Aussie."

As a poster who does not hold and is a contrarian and is also routinely questioned on why I post - I support that point of view. I have made the same comment on many prior occasions. I recall even being asked by a company contractor that one of the BOD wanted to know why I used the smiley face emoji - does anyone recall that? biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 07/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.