CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Further to your novel..." "'Blanket-bombing' and other difusing...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "Further to your novel..."

"'Blanket-bombing' and other difusing writings to the point of obsession"

@Christopher67 and @Aussie Eagle, look, I am not on here to argue with you guys or stir you or anyone up, but I will speak up on behalf of my holdings and the fact that I do not want to see this company driven into the ground any more than what it has been already. If they were dry in the tank, and with their results to date, I would have been long gone, but they are managing finances.

I have observed that strong emotions tied to losses can cause, at times, whether intentionally or unintentionally, provoke distortions, or unresearched/out-of-date facts to be posted in commentaries across Social media. So as I am across all the briefs where I had 6 figures invested, I made sure I knew as much information as I could to post some facts to help with corrections. Posts on here, from time to time, including mine, (which is ok) can be challenged or clarifications requested. So that is also why I write. But I dont respond to abuse or demands.

Let me try and answer the "novel" comment.

I am proud of how I write as part of my rehabilitation was to write out pages from novels to retrain my brain. My injury also included significant cranial trauma, which affected my short-term memory and motor skills and created speech issues. In 2016, I was interviewed about my journey back to recovery in an Australian magazine. So when I write, I write proudly and with honesty and facts, to the best of my ability.

Regarding blanket bombing...

I would draw your attention to the following post. Post #:63860134 A poster makes an observation about possible restricted posting. I considered that post for some time and have been posting to show that I can reply when necessary.

The third thing is my involvement with CGB.

When I was approached by CGB very late at the end of Dec 2017/early in 2018, I made Sholom Feldman aware of my disability. I was still offered the contracted position after a very long, half-day interview to see if I was fit and capable of undertaking tasks for the company as a third-party contractor. After discussing everything with the government department that handles disability employment and businesses, I accepted the contract.

Should I not have applied? No, I am very happy that I did, as it restored my confidence, and I have, at times, spoken to other people with disabilities and directed them on the career path and options to get back into employment. I was also approached and offered a scholarship to apply for membership in the AICD in January this year. Disabilities should not stop people from participating as active members of the business community or from writing with confidence on blogs like this. Just a comment, not a stir or bait.

Was I aware that CGB would go into a 14-month suspension back in January 2018 when opening discussions? No, I wasn't. Would I have still applied? Yes. If I hadn't, I would not have found out about Instacann. So I truly hope that CGB can get this thing sorted out for quick access to these pills.

There are other reasons as to why I post, but that is enough for this post.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 07/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.