DUB 7.50% 3.7¢ dubber corporation limited

A shorter posted that? LOL Maybe I should make sure you're not a...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    A shorter posted that? LOL Maybe I should make sure you're not a Dubber employee

Unfortunately those two glassdoor links check out when you compare against LinkedIn

Lots of departures for people who had been there over 2 years? Looks like that's true when looking at ex employees on LinkedIn

Career progression only for ex AMP employees? LinkedIn shows a bunch of ex AMP employees got hired in at that head of/manager of/chief level

Executives draining money from the company? 3 mil in travel enough evidence of that for you?

These might be upset ex employees, but it doesn't mean they're not spot on here

I doubt a shorter would go to those lengths to research all of that and then post made up grievences on a website

I've found glassdoor to be a good indicator of what the employees think, and if they think the ship is sinking, then there are concerns, they're making these public!!!

There was a negative review posted in Dec last year when the SP was in the $3 range, so snookered is right here, just posted a different review

DYOR because this is where checking tcb's post led me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $159.0K 4.269M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199999 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 451371 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.