MYX 1.00% $3.95 mayne pharma group limited

Of course it was done on purpose. It was so SR could get his low...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Of course it was done on purpose. It was so SR could get his low ball performance rights. He made them so low that any announcement of anything material would hit the mark and then he exited.
    This company has been milking the share holders for all they can get to feather their own nests.
    Thats why there are people on here constantly calling for heads to roll. These guys were corrupt as they come.
    They should be held accountable for their actions, not rewarded like what’s has been happening.
    That is why we wanted them gone and I think we should start another class action for misleading us for the last 5 years. There would be many people that have had their super or savings drained because of these lies they have been stroking for years.
    Lines like “game changer”. We can only go on what we are told by the company. They say Nextillis will turn this around and here we are 12-18 months down the track and it’s still losing money hand over fist. Yet we pay Mithra money to sell it on their behalf and lose both ways. These guys have been gambling with our money for years, always trying to buy our next big thing. I’ve been down 50% of my large investment, for years waiting for the next big thing, Nuvaring, Nextillis, pipeline of up and coming remedies that never eventuate.
    This company needs a enema to clean the s….t out and start fresh.
    Hopefully new CEO and board can fix this for good and the next time I post, I can congratulate them for a great job.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
-0.040(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $336.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.08 $4.12 $3.95 $277.7K 68.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 422 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.01 422 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.