LPD 16.7% 0.4¢ lepidico ltd

Cheers @kellectric, another very insightful post of yours. Yes...

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Cheers @kellectric, another very insightful post of yours.

Yes my ears certainly perked up from an LPD perspective when he started mentioning amblygonite quite out of the blue. Unfortunately it was just cursory info and he's now moved away, but both CXO and now RAS (hopefully not considered cross promoting putting this here as I don't hold either company and am purely speculating on the potential for possible future LPD opportunities) have tenements in the Lichfield area . As the LPD tech matures it may well open up the commercial opportunities of some of these previously unloved materials for these companies.

Certainly a space to watch and I can see the NT going from strength to strength in that regard.

I do feel LPD offer potentially great opportunities as a potential bolt-on package to numerous budding domestic lithium producers/hopefuls around Australia, given our suite of maturing technologies. The methodical proving up and getting our Phase 1 plans over the line should go a long way to unlocking some of that potential and shining a light on just how much we have to offer in this regard, along with how undervalued we seem at this stage in the timeline, especially in comparison to some of the current spodumene explorers, as you highlighted.

LPD should be on the cusp of being sensibly re-valued accordingly, if things go to plan and these important boxes get ticked over the coming months.
    Last edited by Klaxon: 16/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $26.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.517K 633.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8071624 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 43700056 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 673247
Last updated 11.10am 07/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.