MLS 0.00% 2.4¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-34

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    So I was just reflecting on the lack of updates from the samples that were sent off a while ago. Although not quite at the 4 months, there was lots of promise of an interim update or two. Now I’ve been around here for long enough to never expect timelines to be met but in this case I do wonder whether any update has been provided the company as far as preliminary testing.

We now have the board trying to gift themselves options with these easily being in the money and profitable with positive graphite news. This news has nothing to do with their performance nor anything they have contributed to.

I do wonder when we will hear anything about graphite. I guess no news until we’ll after the 4 months.

I’m not a corporate governance expert but surely non-exec directors trying to gift themselves performance incentives without any oversight is a little concerning. I know how I’m voting but curious to know if this will even be stopped or if the board will come up with a way to pass whatever resolutions they want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $12K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 335270 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 215731 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.