GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

BenThanks for those posts, you made me smile on a Monday, this...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Ben

Thanks for those posts, you made me smile on a Monday, this forum has got very stale at times in the last few months so grateful for that smile

"I invested in this stock for more than a year. Still they are waiting for a signature."

So this implies

"It is big mistake to invest in African country."

If the MDA is signed in November as suggested plus the expected news that is waiting for that resulting in the sp being multiples of the existing price, will you be posting again along the lines

"African country is the only place to invest"

smile.pngwink.pngsneaky.pngcool.png Pulling your leg ben dont let me put you off

Three excellent reports/presentations in recent weeks IMO to get the story out there hopefully in preparation for progress to come. The presentation of these documents is much improved from those issued in previous years and is good to see as I think it is important.

The location of the refinery is one of the new items, I knew if was never going to be in Malawi as reported on here, anyone who has been to the recent AGM's or has any contact with them would know that was never on the cards.

I am pleased it is not UAE as the operational costs would be much higher (having said that it was still a viable project if that was necessary), as CBMM supply a high percentage of Niobium, GBE will not have a great deal of leverage in determining the price for its products so lower operational costs benefits us greatly. Namibia is about as good as it could have been.

A few posts from people who we have not heard from often, good to see, hopefully we will see many new posters soon as it got very stale on here for a while.

I dont post much anymore but I do read all your posts and look forward to positive times in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.