88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

I read this and made my blood boil but after trying to highlight...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    I read this and made my blood boil but after trying to highlight the unacceptable REM in my opinion HC shut me down. So why bother. Just get the drill happening and exit. Way too many shares on issue to tackle this and too many holders who simply don’t care, so would never be bothered to vote for change.

So many points in this report that many SH’s wouldn’t read so are not aware or even care. IMO This is a vehicle to earn massive $ and churn it so it happens next year and year after imo.

Now the best one for me is the evolution of 88 no longer drilling one well in one year, but drag it out for 2 years. Oh how they have fallen. This is what’s happens after nothing but multiple failures imo.

Importantly still no update to holders about the problems they are experiencing atm hence delays in spudding this well. They still haven’t said the rig is on site officially. Becoming a concern for me and many holders.

In my opinion the board has to urgently communicate what the issues are if any and if they are prolonged then what’s the impact on actually drilling this well. This is a serious issue for me now and the company will not answer calls or emails, even investor relations all gone into hiding. Just not good enough.

Has anyone had a response from the company???? My advice to 88 and their paid 3rd party, time to lift one’s game and communicate. Holders deserve much better imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.