VMT 4.17% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

My thinking was that the US people can buy more expensive...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    My thinking was that the US people can buy more expensive products and they are more conscious about the clean transport than people in the developing countries like Indonesia. If Vmoto is able to get into that market and establish itself as a brand then it will be abe to sell better margin products. It also looks like apart from Harley Davidson there are no major electric motorcycle brands on the market, so the moment to enter can be quite good. But for the record I have never been to the US, so my understanding might be incorrect.

However, I agree with your points that climate in Indonesia can be more favourable for the bikes and there is less competition with cars. And the lack of the personal preference for the clean transport (I think people there are more price-concious than anything else) can be offset with the government incentives which are now starting to be common across Asia. I'm glad that Vmoto doesn't have to choose one market over another but instead is able to get into both using a suitable strategy in each case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $7.8K 61.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49672 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.