CTM 0.00% 44.5¢ centaurus metals limited

CTM reportWherever I saw dates mentioned I bulleted them:The...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483

CTM report

Wherever I saw dates mentioned I bulleted them:

• The pilot plant test program (Phase Four of Four) is scheduled for completion in late April 2023.

• The completion of the Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) is targeted for late Q4 2023, with a Final Investment Decision (FID) scheduled for Q3 2024.

• The Measured and Indicated component of the MRE is set to underpin the Company’s maiden Ore Reserve Estimate and Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS), due for completion in mid-2023.

• As of the end of February 2023, there were 7 rigs on site
      (6 diamond and 1 RC) drilling double shift with drilling focused exclusively on step-out, extensional and greenfields drilling targeting resource growth. A new program of drilling targeting the exciting Jaguar Deeps is set to commence in May 2023.

• With the delayed start of the pilot, the delivery of the DFS will now occur in late Q4 2023 with FID targeted for Q3 2024, after front-end engineering design (FEED) work is sufficiently advanced to place long-lead orders and the second stage of the environmental approval process (Installation Licence) has been completed.

• The environmental approval process is progressing without issue. Several meetings, including an initial site visit, have been held with the Environmental Agency in Para State (SEMAS) to keep them informed on project development activities.

• The Company is targeting first production in 2027, subject to confirmation of delivery timelines for long-lead items once the DFS is finalised.

• Layout of the refinery and non-process plant infrastructure commenced towards the end of the reporting period and is expected to be finalised in H1 2023.

• Jambi : The new data has been collected over the last 3 months, with the new application targeted for lodgement in July 2023. Approval is anticipated to be 12 months from lodgement. The Company has also lodged the documentation to re-apply for all water permits necessary to operate the project.

Oh, and I found the lap pool. I reckon it's hiding in THIS BUILDING! They conveniently call it the 'Core Shed'. We all know swimming improves the core so who are they kidding!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5222/5222975-e9f2c801221074dd877522dc6031ec49.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $220.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4365 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 3491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.