TWD 0.40% $2.48 tamawood limited

Yes, I can't see major reason why they could not have strong...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    Yes, I can't see major reason why they could not have strong short term results, due to two elements :
    - high level of preliminary fees for Q1 24 (+ 75 % yoy vs + 34 % yoy for the 3 months to May 23) which may be an indicator of their short term business (large increase also for the number of appointments : + 130 % yoy during Q1 24),
    - good level of margin for the new orders they have been taken.
    The main risk in the short term is probably if they get a bad weather, which postpone some of their works.

My question is more about their medium term growth and in particular whether they will try to develop out of QLD.
    Reminder of what they indicated in their half year 23 report : " the board remains focused on increasing market share and is opened to medium and long term opportunities that may present themselves over the next 24 months".
    It looks even more relevant now that the house construction market seems to have passed the worse of the crisis.
    Of course, depending also on the price of potential acquisitions.

Not obvious to understand why their development out of QLD is so slow.
    It seems to me that they probably have 2 strong arguments to get new customers : rather low prices and a great track record (so their customers do not fear that they could go bankrupt).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.48
Change
0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $93.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.52 $2.48 $519 209

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 $2.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 3809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.