ADR 12.5% 1.4¢ adherium limited

There's a lot to like about this company and where they are now...

1. 1,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523

There's a lot to like about this company and where they are now heading. First and foremost their products. They are right up there with the best on offer.

Great to see revenue from Sensor sales and monitoring services June23 sitting at $1,881,000. June22 was $294,000. This is what I have been waiting to see. Big tick from me. Going in the right direction. Great stuff

Top twenty owning 85% puts them in a somewhat unique group.
    We would have our work cut out to get into that group Mr Gold. But at .004 on offer I'm trying my best.

It's showing Regal in the substantial shareholders section, so pretty sure they are still there. Also not to sure about the equity swap but didn't they also loan shares to either USB or BOA or both? Just not sure.

They have had plenty of opportunities now to scale back those numbers but still holding to that 80k patients.

Looking forward to this. The CareCentra partnership integrating the Hailie® platform for major hospital systems is entering its nextphase for digital sensors to be deployed to patients.

All in all Imo it reads well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.688K 186.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 269000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 28527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.